"I want a youtuber that isnt sexist"
"I want a youtuber that doesn’t make controversial jokes"
- have you considered: Markiplier
"I want a youtuber that is actually funny and genuine and talks to their fans on a regular basis"
"I want a youtuber that-"
Dear aromantics, asexuals, and greys:
- You are not immature or naive.
- You are not cold and heartless.
- Your love is not lesser.
- You are not broken.
- You do understand yourself.
- You are not a liar.
- Your feelings and experiences matter.
- You deserve to be acknowledged.
- You are real.
- Have a nice day today.
Jane Espenson (from interview with Advocate.com)\
I dunno how many which ways this needs to be said